MVD Machinery’s history of producing high-quality sheet metal forming machines goes back to 1950. Quality oriented production and good customer support have always been the basic rule of the company. Machines are designed to be reliable, durable and precise.
MVD iBend C Series Press Brake
Precision and quality construction define MVD hydraulic press brakes.
The upper and lower beams are manufactured to deliver minimum deflection and maximum resistance for different bending requirements. Body frames are precisely machined to offer unrivaled quality and accuracy. The pistons are processed from forged steel and chrome-coated. MVD’s hydraulic systems are manufactured by German OEM suppliers.
On start-up MVD press brakes automatically reference all origin points. Bending compensation is automatically calculated from data stored in the tool library.
- Delem 66T 3D Touchscreen, M55 2D 15” TFT, or Cybelec DNC15 2D 15” options
- Y1, Y2, X, R axes with options up to 12 including AP3, AP4
- 45 tons -1100 tons
- 49”-240” bending length
- Standard 12” high stroke, 20” throat
- High speed option: up to 430 ipm approach/return speed
- Two axis X+R backgauge with 6 axis X1+X2+R1+R2+Z1+Z2 option
- Standard 3 axes (Y1, Y2, and X) customizable to 12 (Y1,Y2,X1,X2,R1,R2,Z1,Z2,AP3,AP4)
- CNC control options including Delem, Cybelec, and ESA
- Bending angles and positions automatically calculated from the CNC control
- Manual, semiautomatic, and fully automatic working modes
- Conical bending
- C-type linear scale holders for body stretch compensation
- Close loop synchronized cylinders
- Electronic overload protect system
- Position settings and retract functions
- Automatic stroke adjustment
- Tonnage restriction calculations
- Wila manual or motorized crowning options