Position: CNC Field Service Technician
International Technologies’ (“IT”) CNC Field Service Technician provides remote and on-site technical support to customers. This technician position is also responsible for in-house service including reconditioning used equipment, maintaining stock machines, and providing necessary technical assistance for machine demos and trade shows.
Customer Service and Support
- Provide telephone and electronic remote technical assistance.
- Perform on-site service calls.
- Identify, source, and quote spare parts.
- Quote on-site service.
- Communicate with customers to schedule service.
- Maintain the IT service calendar.
- Provide written service reports to customers and IT’s president and upload to IT CRM (“Nimble”) database.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance calendar for IT customers and schedule PM visits on as-needed basis.
- Communicate effectively with IT personnel as necessary to perform these responsibilities.
- Maintain stock and used equipment in saleable, demo-ready condition.
- Recondition used equipment.
- Manage technical requirements for machinery demonstrated at trade shows attended by IT:
– Determine necessary utility connections
– Provision an adequate supply of sample parts
– Manage booth set-up and tear-down
– Demo equipment for show attendees
- Assist with IT parts inventory.
IT offers a full salary and benefits package including health and dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.