What makes the My Spot so unique? Progress through innovation.
- Ergonomic “floating” welding guns allow the operator to move the welding tip to the weld spot.
- Welding with a My Spot is easy to learn. Operators make perfect welds the very first time.
- The My Spot design virtually eliminates fixturing and set up for a tremendous increase in productivity.
- My Spot welds are cool to the touch. Weld marks are practically invisible with minimal indentation.
- Perfect for bolt and nut applications.
- Welds most materials including mild steel, galvanneal, stainless steel, galvanized, and aluminum.
- Exclusive Easy Setting Timer. Just enter the material and thickness and the control does the rest!
- Dual-arm models for tall, large and long, and deep and narrow weld points.
- Switchboard panels, NEMA boxes
- Steel furniture
- Tool chests
- Food cases
- Vending machines
- Compressor cases
- Car doors
Koyo Giken designed an advanced power supply that provides welding current in 0.01 seconds. That means practically no burn marks and no distortion.
- Clean, strong welds with little or no finishing required
- Less distortion: the flattest finished surfaces imaginable
- No sheet separation
- Welds aluminum up to 2 mm in 0.01 second
- High speed power supply further reduces energy consumption to 1/7 of traditional My Spot models
- Superior results with bolt and nut and clean mesh welding.